Since opening in 2012, LORDS has continued to grow and expand with our community and the local area.
In 2019, again in response to high demand from prospective families, we are pleased to announce we will providing more opportunities for students to join LORDS especially in our secondary school.
Now is a great time to discover LORDS and how an education at our Pimpama campus can benefit your child.
As a Kindergarten to Year 12 Christian and co-educational school, we offer a myriad of opportunities and experiences for each and every student both within the classroom and through our ever-growing co-curricular and pastoral care programs. With small cohorts, we connect strongly with each and every student, providing encouragement and support along each stage of their education within an engaging and dynamic learning environment.
Please phone on our Registrar on 5540 8888 and let’s have a conversation about your child’s educational journey.
- Christian Environment
- Agile and Project-Based Learning
- Service Learning
- Vocational and Academic Pathways
- Diverse Elective program from Year 7
- Japanese Language Studies compulsory to Year 8 and then available as an elective
- STEM, Robotics and Coding
- Exciting Visual and Performing Arts Programs
- Air-conditioned classrooms with interactive whiteboards and Apple Large Screen TVs
- Strong Pastoral Care Program for all Year levels
- Year 9 Street Retreat and Outdoor Education experience
- Homework Club, Study Hall and regular supportive Tutorials
- Myriad of sporting opportunities including inter-school and club level competition and Kokoda Challenge
- Variety of Co-curricular activities
- Dedicated and Supportive Teachers and Support Staff