There are many opportunities for students to be involved in co-curricular activities during their time at LORDS. Some of these include:
- Arts Festivals
- Inter-school sporting competitions (District and Lutheran Swimming, Athletics and Cross Country Carnivals).
- Kokoda Challenge
- Involvement in Awareness Day and Awareness Week for Australian Lutheran World Service
- After school dance and visual arts lessons
- Instrumental lessons (piano, guitar, strings, drums and singing)
- Speech and drama lessons
- Eisteddfod participation
- Japanese club
- Association of Gold Coast Colleges (AGCC) sporting competition
We also offer pathways through Regional, Districts, State and National sports programs depending on individual students’ performances at our annual sporting carnivals
Regional Sport Applications
Please click on the link below to download the Permissions and Details Booklet if your child has been selected to represent LORDS at a South Coast School Sports Competition.