Celebrate 10 Vendors
Thank you for expressing interest in joining us on Saturday 6th August as a vendor at our Celebrate 10 Big Birthday Party. This page is for both FOOD and MARKET STALLHOLDERS.
Please read the following information BEFORE filling in the form and paying your stallholder fee.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN OUTDOOR EVENT AND THERE IS NO UNDERCOVER AREA FOR STALLHOLDERS OR FOOD TRUCKS.
The organisers of this event cannot guarantee the amount of foot traffic. While every effort will be taken to promote the event, the number of attendees on the day and all sales is out of the event organisers control. You are advised to also promote the event on your personal and business social media sites.
- There is no onsite power or water
- There is to be no promotional give away of helium balloons.
- Lost children or property: Lost children or property should be taken to the First Aid tent near the Administration and Learning Hub.
- We will endeavour to have only ONE of each stall type but no more than TWO.
- There will be NO ATM on site please bring a float along with square reader or other cashless device.
- You will be allocated your spot on a first come first serve basis. No reservations of spots.
- No movement of vehicles allowed, during the event 11:30am to 3:30 pm. All cars will need to be moved off site by 11:30am. BUMP IN FROM 10:00am for stall holders. 9:00am for FOOD TRUCKS. (We will allocate parking for vehicles before the event)
- Please do not pack up your stall before 3:00pm. BUMP OUT from 3:30pm.
- Stallholders are required to familiarise themselves with relevant safety standards for their product or service.
- The event is likely to proceed in wet weather but will be cancelled during extreme weather conditions. You will receive a message advising you if the event has been cancelled and monies will be refunded within 5-7 business days.
- Hand Sanitiser must be available at every stall and ALL Vendors must be aware of COVID 19 safety protocols.
FOOD VENDORS ONLY – Payment will be due before bump out on the day of the event. Minimum 10% of takings (not profit) and $50 fee (payable on application) holds your spot for the event and will be forfeited if you don’t attend.
Pay the Stallholder Fee by Direct Deposit no later than the 15th July or you will forfeit your space.
Account No: 176996
Account Name: LORDS
Reference: 10 Birthday Stall (your business name)
Please complete the application form below and click SUBMIT. Once you have received an acceptance email from the organisers, you can proceed to pay your stallholder fee. Please save the bank details for this purpose.
Thank you for taking the time to complete the application form.
If you have any questions, please direct them to Suzzanne at Friends of LORDS on email@example.com
Please do not phone the school. All enquiries will be handled via the email above.