JUNIOR SCHOOL INFORMATION FOR 2023
JUNIOR SCHOOL - PREP TO YEAR 6
All of our Junior School Book Lists are below and include details on how to order.
Our 2023 Term Dates can be found here
As part of our planning, we need to collect information about bus usage for next year. If you are intending to utilise the LORDS bus service next year, please indicate your requirements by clicking on the link below to complete the form.
In 2023 LORDS will be implementing a new RollCall bus management system where parents can monitor in real time bus usage for their children. In order to use the system your child will tap on and off the bus with their student card or a fob supplied for a small fee, and that activity will link in directly to your account that you can set up in the downloadable RollCall App. The great features of the system are that you can do the following;
- receive notifications when your child gets on and off the bus
- track progress of the bus that your child is travelling on
- for regular bookings you can track the progress of where the bus is in the morning prior to your child getting onto the bus
- receive notifications of any delays due to traffic and the like
- book additional trips if the need arises
- all payments will take place through this App, you can also check your balance and transaction history
- parents can also track the progress of buses on excursions and at sport when LORDS buses are utilised
Following is a link to some parent information on the RollCall website, however, more details of how the system will operate will be distributed to parents during term 4.
Following is the fee structure for 2023;
- The km radius measurements are as the bird flies between LORDS and your child’s bus stop
Moving forward there will no longer be sibling discounts available for bus travel, however, to offset that change fares have remained fairly similar despite the rising costs of fuel.
If you need to discuss stop locations please contact Gillian on 5540 8806.
Please note places will be allocated in order of receipt and availability.
Please complete the form & submit by Friday 25th November.
Also for those who aren’t aware, there is a Queensland Government School Transport Assistance Scheme (STAS) that provides assistance to eligible families in situations where access to education is impeded by distance, income or isolation. Following is a link, depending on your situation, this may or may not be of assistance; https://www.qld.gov.au/transport/public/school/school-transport-assistance/school-transport-assistance-schemes#bus
LORDS Tuckshop uses Flexischools for food orders and special events. If you have an existing account with Flexischools you may update your account or use these instructions to set up a new account.
All enquiries for Before and After School Care as well as Vacation Care on site at LORDS should be directed to the coordinator Kerryn Gill at email@example.com
Before and After School Care is available on-site at LORDS Monday to Friday excluding Public Holidays during school terms.